Snake on my property
Remember, in an emergency, please contact Snake Catcher Melbourne, 24/7 – 0418 576 715
Finding a snake on your property can be a frightening experience. Not to worry, snakes are generally peaceful and don’t want to harm you.
What to do if a snake is sighted on your property? Follow these steps.
When a snake is sighted on the property…
1. Do not try to catch or kill the snake
2. Walk away slowly
3. Keep an eye on the snake from a safe distance (several metre’s away)
4. Warn nearby people and keep pets away, snakes can’t hear you speak
5. If the snake is inside a room or building, evacuate the room, close the room and place a towel under the door to prevent it from exiting
6. Call me immediately or another licensed snake catcher to come and remove and relocate it. Call 0418 576 715, 24/7.
7. Keep an eye on it until someone arrives
8. Remember snakes are more scared of us, so stay calm and alert.